.SCC File Extension
What are scc files & how to open them - SourceSafe Source Code Control File
The SCC file extension is used by Microsoft Visual SourceSafe.
Microsoft Visual SourceSafe is a source control software package that is aimed at those involved in software development on the smaller scale. The latest version of this software was released in 2005.
scc file - Software that can open scc files
Select a software from the list below if you want to open, edit, create, convert, play, use or view scc file. The software are listed by popularity and relevance to scc file type
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2013
- Microsoft Visual SourceSafe
Search results found which open, edit or convert scc files
- Code Barcode Maker Pro. 2.60
Print barcodes on labels, save barcode images
- Barcode Image Maker Pro 2.80
Print and save barcode images
- UPC Barcode Generator 220.127.116.11
UPC barcode generator has 22 barcode fonts
- IDAutomation Code 128 Barcode Fonts 10.12
Create Code 128 barcodes from a font easily.
- Code Co-op Version Control 5.0
Version control for distributed development