.GDS File Extension
What are gds files & how to open them - Graphic Data System File
- File category: CAD, CAM, CAE Files
- Developer: Cadence Design Systems
A GDS file is an Integrated Circuit design file created by a number of different CAD applications.
The file contains information about layout, layers, shapes and text. GDS files are occasionally known as Calma streams.
gds file - Software that can open gds files
Select a software from the list below if you want to open, edit, create, convert, play, use or view gds file. The software are listed by popularity and relevance to gds file type
- Static Free Electric VLSI Design System
- Juspertor LayoutEditor
- WieWeb CleWin
- Tanner L-Edit MEMS Design
- Zeni Physical Design Tool
Search results found which open, edit or convert gds files
- Audio Files GDS Indexer 1.1
MP3/WMA/M4A/OGG Google Desktop Search plugin