.LIB File Extension
What are lib files & how to open them - Generic Data Library File
- File category: Data and Binary Files
- Developer: N/A
The LIB file contains a library of information that can be used by a particular program.
It can contain references to objects and it can also contain actual objects, along with text, images and a range of other media.
lib file - Software that can open lib files
Select a software from the list below if you want to open, edit, create, convert, play, use or view lib file. The software are listed by popularity and relevance to lib file type
Search results found which open, edit or convert lib files
- Client/Server Comm Lib for FoxPro 7.1
Client/Server TCP/IP sockets FoxPro component
- Client/Server Comm Lib for Xbase 7.1
Client/Server TCP/IP sockets Xbase+ component
- Windows Std Serial Comm Lib for Delphi 6.0.1
Delphi Serial port communications component.
- Client/Server Comm Lib for C/C++ 7.1
Client/Server TCP/IP sockets C/C++ component
- Client/Server Comm Lib for Visual Basic 7.1
VB .tcp Client/Server socket communications