.SSF File Extension
What are ssf files & how to open them - Trimble Standard Storage Format File
- File category: GIS, GPS, Map Files
- Developer: Trimble Navigation
The SSF file format is used by the Trimble GIS range of mapping and geographical software applications. These applications are used in conjunction with GPS navigational devices to collect and store data.
Any SSF files that have been edited or changed use the COR file extension.
ssf file - Software that can open ssf files
Select a software from the list below if you want to open, edit, create, convert, play, use or view ssf file. The software are listed by popularity and relevance to ssf file type
- ESRI ArcGIS Desktop
- Trimble Navigation GPS Pathfinder Office
- Trimble Navigation GPS Pathfinder Tools SDK
Search results found which open, edit or convert ssf files
- Aurora Blu-ray Media Player 0.09307870370370371
Access your media files with excellent audio and video qualit