.TAB File Extension
What are tab files & how to open them - MapInfo TAB File
- File category: GIS, GPS, Map Files
- Developer: Pitney Bowes Software
A TAB file is a GIS file generated by MapInfo, which is a mapping program currently owned by Pitney Bowes Software.
The file is saved using the ASCII text format and is typically used to store geographical maps — containing data about boundaries, roads, landmarks, rivers, forests and other points of interest — and other data.
tab file - Software that can open tab files
Select a software from the list below if you want to open, edit, create, convert, play, use or view tab file. The software are listed by popularity and relevance to tab file type
- ESRI ArcGIS Desktop
- Golden Software Surfer
- Golden Software Didger
- Pitney Bowes MapInfo
Search results found which open, edit or convert tab files
- Tab Tools 2.0
Writes out guitar and brass tabs
- IE Tab for Google Chrome 184.108.40.206
Use Internet Explorer web pages when browsing with Chrome
- IE Open Last Closed Tab 220.127.116.11
IE: Makes "Alt" reopen the last closed tab.
- Text to xml, tab to xml, csv to xml software to convert text,csv, and tab delimited files to xml Software! 9.0
Text to xml, tab to xml, csv to xml software
- ApPHP Tabs - PHP Tab Menu Control 1.0.2
ApPHP Tabs - script for generating tabs menu