Ninite is a small but convenient app developed by software users for software users. This free app is designed around the ideas of ease of use and convenience. More importantly, it is entirely free. The app streamlines Windows PC management, and it supports Windows 7 and later versions. Ninite will automatically install and update a bundle of apps on your PC. It comes without clunky and annoying toolbars.
There is no need to click “Next” or do anything for that matter, as Ninite handles installations and updates entirely on its own. The app will keep installing and updating all apps you choose until it’s done. Ninite only downloads installation files from publishers’ official websites and verifies them by crosschecking the digital signature and hash.
The installation process is straightforward and customizable, even before you start to download the app. All you have to do is pick up the apps you want to keep effortlessly installed and updated and click the “Get Your Ninite” button. Once the download is complete, you can install Ninite pre-configured to meet your personal preferences. You can start using the apps immediately after Ninite finishes installing and updating them.
The current version of Ninite supports automatic updates for over 60 apps, conveniently sorted out in the following categories: Web Browsers, Messaging, Media, Runtimes, Imaging, Security, Documents, File Sharing, Online Storage, Compression, Utilities, Developer Tools and Others.
● Install apps in their default location.
● Install apps in any language you choose.
● Automatically install 64-bit apps on 64-bit Windows.
● Automatically skip up-to-date apps.
● Only download apps from publishers’ official websites.
● Skip reboot requests from installers to keep the installations going.
● Ensure the authenticity of installation files via hash and digital signature verification.
● Use custom proxy settings from Internet Explorer.
Always stay up to date and download this amazing software.