WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that allows you to send text messages and share media with your friends. The app has been available on mobile devices since 2009, but has recently transitioned to offering web app services, too. The streamlined software can do nearly everything on a PC that can be done on a mobile device, including sending images, audio files, videos, and documents.
Features of WhatsApp for PC
WhatsApp for PC is a free, easy-to-use app that lets you chat with your friends and family on Android, iPhone, BlackBerry and Windows Phone. WhatsApp for PC is available in a variety of languages and works across all major mobile platforms.
With WhatsApp for PC, you can send text messages to any of your contacts who also use the service – no matter what device they’re using. It’s a great way to stay connected with your friends and family while working at home or on the go!
- Data Free Communication – Log onto WhatsApp Web from any Wi-Fi location to start chatting with friends and family right away. Simply connect to any nearby Wi-Fi network with your PC to make the switch from WhatsApp Mobile to Web to save mobile data.
- PC Enabled Instant Messaging – Tired of always reaching for your phone while working on a computer? Forget your worries with WhatsApp Web, where the simple scan of a bar code on a PC grants you full access to all of your messages and threads.
- Send and Receive Media Content – Send and receive a variety of media content such as images, videos, audio clips, and more. WhatsApp Web sacrifices nothing but video and audio calling, giving users nearly all of the same features as the mobile version.
Installing WhatsApp for PC:
Installing WhatsApp for PC is easy – simply click the download link on downloadastro.com, then hit the install button on the popup window!
Advantages of WhatsApp for PC
Here are some of the best bits about WhatsApp for PC:
- It is free to download and use.
- You can send unlimited messages, photos and videos from one WhatsApp account to another, as long as there is an active internet connection available.
WhatsApp for PC also has video-calling capabilities, a newer feature:
Alternatives to WhatsApp for PC
Telegram is a very secure messaging app that’s free and open source. It’s also cross-platform, so you can use it on your mobile device and desktop computer at the same time. Download Telegram here at Downloadastro.com!
If you’re looking for an alternative to WhatsApp that also includes voice calling abilities, Viber may be what you’re looking for. You can send texts through Viber using both WiFi and cellular data connections (if available), making it perfect if your connection isn’t reliable enough to make voice calls or send photos/videos over WiFi without incurring charges on your carrier plan. Download it here on downloadastro.com!
We have seen that WhatsApp for PC is a great app and has many features to offer. It is ideal for people who want to use WhatsApp without having to install it on their phone or tablet. You can use it offline and it allows you to chat with other users quickly and easily right from your desktop computer.