A versatile application for creating beautiful presentations.
PowerPoint 2016 Top Features
Text Formatting: Bold, italicize, and underline text, switch up the font size, color, and alignment of your text, or even increase the spacing between lines of text with a few clicks!
Insert Pictures: When you want to add a picture to a slide, you can do so from the web by clicking on the Insert tab and then clicking Online Pictures. This will open your browser and allow you to search for images online. You can also insert local images.
SmartArt: PowerPoint 2016 free download just got better. Instead of leaving your bullet points and plain text in black and white, transform them into beautiful SmartArt within seconds. To convert a block of text into SmartArt, go to Home > Convert to SmartArt, and click the SmartArt graphic most appealing to your audience.
You can even use the SmartArt tool to insert online pictures, stock images, icons, or pictures on your computer. SmartArt organizes these pictures into a visually appealing block that easily fits into the overall theme of your presentation.
Insert Audio: You can record an audio clip right within your PowerPoint workspace or import a pre-recorded audio file into the presentation. Either way, PowerPoint synchronizes the audio file with appropriate slides.
Screen Recording: This feature in PowerPoint 2016 free download is extremely helpful when you want to show your audience how to use an application or navigate a website.
Tables: You can easily add tables to your presentations by clicking Home > Table > Insert Table. Then enter data into each table cell as you would in any spreadsheet application such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
Animations: Who says presentations have to be boring? With a PowerPoint 2016 free download installed on your computer, you can animate any object within your presentation, be it text, a table, shape, SmartArt graphic, icons, or pictures!
Also, you can alter the order in which your animations appear, apply a single animation to a group of objects, or multiple animations to different objects in one slide.
Transitions: There are nearly 50 transitions on PowerPoint. Some are subtle, others exciting, while the rest are dynamic. While transitions are fun elements of every PowerPoint 2016 free download, it’s best not to include too many in one presentation.
What We Love
It’s not just about the PowerPoint 2016 free download. It’s about the numerous advantages PowerPoint offers everyone, from the student doing an assignment to the financial manager presenting a marketing report at the end of the month. Let’s check them out!
- You can also collaborate with others on projects from anywhere using Office 365.
- You can save your files in different formats, such as PDF or PPTx so that they can be shared and viewed by others who don’t have Microsoft Office installed on their computers.
- The software is compatible with various file formats and can open the most popular image, video, and audio files.
- Even if you don’t have any experience with creating a presentation, you can learn how to use your PowerPoint 2016 free download in a few hours.
Read This Before Getting PowerPoint 2016
- You don’t have to pay a cent to open a PowerPoint 2016 free download. However, you need a license key that costs $159.99 to use PowerPoint.
- The Android version of Microsoft PowerPoint is limited in terms of features.
- Users of earlier Windows versions might have trouble installing a PowerPoint 2016 free download.
PowerPoint 2016 Free Download: Alternatives
Prezi: There’s a reason Prezi sits this high up on the list — it’s a two-in-one avenue for design and presentation. Using Prezi, you can build visual content that appeals to your audience, like infographics, charts, reports, and maps.
While you disseminate your visuals via appropriate channels, create intriguing presentations on the side. You don’t have to start from scratch! Prezi has a ton of designer and reusable templates that can set you on the right path to grabbing your audience’s attention and securing it.
The best part of Prezi is its ability to import your existing PowerPoint 2016 free download presentations and turn them into something even better. Plus, Prezi enhances your online presentations with its “present over video” feature.
WPS Office: If you’re an Android user, you might not be able to maximize the benefits that a PowerPoint 2016 free download offers. That’s why WPS Office provides the fundamental features of a presentation in WPS Presentation.
Create stunning presentations from a blank canvas or choose from various predesigned templates? Check. Add text, shapes, and pictures to slides? Check. Import PPT files generated in your version of PowerPoint 2016 free download into WPS? Check. Convert your PPT file into PDF for easy sharing? Check!
LibreOffice: LibreOffice’s Impress module is the ultimate presentation tool, letting you wow your audience with showstopping presentations consisting of dynamic text, animations, 2D and 3D text-based images, and much more.
You can control the sequence of Impress presentations and project a single presentation from different monitors simultaneously. And if you’re ever in need of inspiration, Impress has abundant templates to inspire you!
Pitch: Even if you’re not a professional designer, Pitch’s simplified interface will make you feel like one. Pitch allows you to embed elements from their sources directly into slides, like GIFs from GIPHY, videos from YouTube, and how-to guides from Loom.
On Pitch, you can ensure that presentations align with your brand’s color palette. In addition, assign parts of a presentation to team members and build an entire presentation with your team in real time. Yet unlike a PowerPoint 2016 free download which requires a paid license, Pitch gives you access to most of its assets for free!
How Do I Access My PowerPoint 2016 Free Download?
- To download PowerPoint 2016 from DownloadAstro, click the green DOWNLOAD button.
- Open the downloaded RAR file and click “setup.”
- When a dialog box pops up asking you what method through which you want to install your PowerPoint 2016 free download, choose “customize.”
- Go to Installation Options > Microsoft PowerPoint and click “install now.”
- Close the dialog box that welcomes you to Microsoft Office and follow its instructions to access your PowerPoint 2016 free download.
- You’re finally in the PowerPoint workspace! Design any presentation with its amazing suite of tools, and remember to save your work before exiting the application.