Main Features of the WinISO App
Create ISO Files: WinISO allows users to create ISO files from a variety of sources, such as files, folders, and CD/DVD/BD drives. It supports the creation of both bootable and non-bootable ISO files.
Edit ISO Files: With WinISO, users can easily edit the contents of an existing ISO file, including adding, deleting, and renaming files and folders. It also allows users to create, rename, and delete directories within an ISO file.
Convert ISO Files: WinISO provides a powerful ISO conversion feature that allows users to convert between different image formats such as ISO, BIN, CUE, and NRG. This feature comes in handy when users need to use an image file in a format that is not supported by their device.
Burn ISO Files: WinISO enables users to burn ISO files to a CD, DVD, or Blu-ray disc. It supports the creation of bootable discs and allows users to set the burning speed, number of copies, and other settings.
||Disc image management tool
||allows users to create, edit, convert, and burn ISO files
||Edit ISO files
Swipe for More
WinISO App – Pros and Cons
- Comprehensive Features: WinISO provides users with a wide range of features to manage their disc image files effectively. Users can create, edit, convert, and burn ISO files with ease.
- User-Friendly Interface: WinISO has a simple and intuitive interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and perform tasks. The app is well-organized, and the functions are easy to understand.
- High-Quality Output: WinISO produces high-quality output files that are compatible with a variety of devices and software applications. Users can be assured of the integrity of their ISO files when using WinISO.
- Fast Performance: WinISO performs tasks quickly and efficiently, saving users time when managing their disc image files. The app is designed to handle large files and complex tasks without slowing down.
- Limited OS Support: WinISO is only available for Windows operating systems, so users of other operating systems cannot use this app.
- No Free Version: WinISO is not available as a free version, so users need to purchase a license to use the app fully. This may not be a viable option for some users who are looking for a free alternative.
- Limited File Type Support: WinISO only supports a limited number of disc image file types, which may be a disadvantage for users who need to work with other image file formats not supported by WinISO.
Top Alternatives for WinISO App
If you enjoyed using the WinISO app and its top features, try some of its top alternatives below.
ImgBurn is a free and small tool for managing disc images that let users make, burn, and convert ISO files. It has an easy-to-use interface and works with many different image file formats, such as ISO, BIN, and IMG.
PowerISO is a powerful disc image management tool that allows users to create, edit, convert, and burn ISO files. It supports a wide range of disc image formats and provides various features to manage disc image files effectively.
UltraISO is a comprehensive disc image management tool that allows users to create, edit, convert, and burn ISO files. It has a simple interface and supports a wide range of image file formats, including ISO, BIN, and NRG.
Daemon Tools is a popular disc image management tool that allows users to mount, create, and edit ISO files. It works with a wide variety of image file formats and has many tools to help you manage disc image files well. Daemon Tools also offers a free version with limited features.
How to Use WinISO App
Here are seven steps for getting started with the WinISO app:
- Download and Install WinISO: Visit the official website of WinISO and download the installation file for your Windows operating system. Once the download is complete, run the installation file and follow the instructions to install WinISO on your computer.
- Launch WinISO: Once the installation is complete, launch WinISO by double-clicking on the desktop shortcut or selecting it from the Start menu.
- Create an ISO File: To create an ISO file, click on the “New” button on the toolbar, select the files and folders you want to include in the ISO file, and click on the “Save” button.
- Edit an ISO File: To edit an existing ISO file, click on the “Open” button on the toolbar, select the ISO file you want to edit, make the necessary changes, and click on the “Save” button.
- Convert an ISO File: To convert an ISO file to a different format, click on the “Convert” button on the toolbar, select the ISO file you want to convert, select the desired output format, and click on the “Convert” button.
- Burn an ISO File: To burn an ISO file to a disc, click on the “Burn” button on the toolbar, select the ISO file you want to burn, select the target disc, and click on the “Burn” button.
- Exit WinISO: To exit WinISO, click on the “Exit” button on the toolbar or select “Exit” from the File menu. Make sure to save any changes you have made before exiting the app.
WinISO is a reliable and efficient disc image management tool that offers a comprehensive set of features to manage ISO files. It has a simple and user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate and perform tasks. The app is well-organized, and the functions are easy to understand. WinISO produces high-quality output files that are compatible with a variety of devices and software applications. The app performs tasks quickly and efficiently, allowing users to save time when managing their disc image files.
Overall, WinISO is a great choice for users who need to create, edit, convert, and burn ISO files on a Windows operating system. It is a paid app, but the price is reasonable for its features and functionality. The software is reliable, fast, and user-friendly, making it a top choice among disc image management tools. If you’re looking for a powerful and easy-to-use ISO management tool, WinISO is definitely worth considering.